Monday, February 1, 2010

February Stars.

Before you read i must warn you that this post might not make sense. Let me explain. My brain is not working. It's under construction right now, just look at the time will you? I can't seem to write anything interesting, I've been writing nonsense and burning it away almost everyday, so i got frustrated and asked the music to write for me. Even the title is a song. So,I set my iTunes on shuffle and this is what it came up with. I should try this again. What do you think ? Should i stay or should i go and Rock the Casbah ??


Don't look away, this razor will remind you of the cold day in the sun.
You're not the quiet one, you're the one who wants to come get some.
This is when you breakout and wipe out your club foot.
Ride across the blue jay way because you are. You are alright.
Your love is a lie and it says so in my sundial.
And trust me, when it comes, you won't be anything but an ignorant swan.
Why am i so obsessed with you ? You're just skin and bones.
You're just another fluorescent adolescent who can't even feel the pressure even when i say baby it's you, i need you.
But seems like we were meant to fade together, i was in between.
You're just going to be your own little acid queen.
But maybe someday, i will possess your heart and maybe someday the double talk will get through to you.
And on that new day, it will all come together, end over end.
I need that miracle cure, but baby don't you do it.
Just think of the magic bus and that talk show on mute. Do it for me now.
We've traveled a long road to ruin our time out on the street and this time we won't get fooled again.
Always remember that I'd do anything for you, and even though I've been away in my tree, in your honor I have made a paradise city.
And i wait for you here, like a stone staring at cobwebs and the strange.

And when I'm sixty four with agoraphobia, I'll think to myself, it's times like these i should say to myself, it's okay.
It's all la la la lies.
But you are like a bookend that i should have never fiddled around and screw up the moonlight drives.
But, in the morning, i know I'll have peace of mind and enough space to come back to you.
We'll have our special conversations again because that was just your life.
Tonight, i dare you, dare you to tell me that your duality is under comatose.
You've been in hiding for too long now, made me feel like an alien and cropduster who has been in chains for much too much.
I can now feel the envy, recall the times you called me Jimmy,
and after all that, I'm just a marker in the sand.
Now i surrender and I want to go home. Freedom to me only can mean only one thing. If we're happy together.
If you'll be the angel on my bike and not just a crow left of the murder.
If you were living then why didn't you come save me too ?
I couldn't have missed you, i had my eyes open all the time.
Open just to imagine our summer romance and our amazing journey only to discover the best of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment