Saturday, December 12, 2009

First Post

So, after all the nagging and forcing i finally have my own blog even though i wasn't willing to copy all my handwritten notes onto the internet. I see myself as a very old-fashioned, simple kind of guy. I like writing with a pen(or pencil, if i lose my only pen) rather than typing it out.
I rather stare at Audrey Hepburn all day and all of the night rather than drool over Mrs. Pitt. I can't explain it but i just like things that way. That basically sums it up for me. Everything is actually very simple, i don't understand why people have to complicate the simplest of things and act like its the end of the world. Anyway, enough bickering. I shall try to keep posting every now and then that is if i don't get sick of this whole blog thing or forget that i even created one. There is a possibility i might not remember it, so till then...Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment